Recent Press Releases
- Lightbridge Receives Patent from the Canadian Intellectual Property Office for its Innovative Fuel Design and Related Manufacturing Method
- Lightbridge CEO to Participate on Energy Workforce Panel at the 2019 Virginia Chamber of Commerce Conference on Energy & Infrastructure
- Enfission Announces VP of Fuel Development & Quality Assurance Jim Malone to Chair Panel at the 2019 World Nuclear Fuel Cycle Conference
- Enfission Appoints Jaime Zuloaga as Quality Assurance Manager
What Lightbridge Does
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.