Recent Press Releases
- Lightbridge Provides Year-End Business Update and Outlines Upcoming Milestones for Enfission Joint Venture
- Lightbridge CEO to Appear on Varney & Co. on Fox Business to Discuss the Company’s Advanced Nuclear Fuel and the Growing Importance of Nuclear Power
- Lightbridge Receives Japanese Patent Approval for Innovative Metallic Fuel Design
- Lightbridge Selected to Present at CleanEquity® Monaco 2018
What Lightbridge Does
Watch CEO Seth Grae on FOX Business Network March 13, 2018.
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.