Recent Press Releases
- Enfission Appoints Eugene Dongweck, Jr. as Chief Financial Officer
- Enfission Announces Addition of EDF Energy to its Nuclear Utility Fuel Advisory Board
- NuScale Power and Enfission Sign MOU to Explore Use of Next Generation Nuclear Fuel Technology
- Lightbridge Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2019 and Provides Business Update on Enfission and Other Developments
What Lightbridge Does
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.