Recent Press Releases
- Lightbridge CEO Seth Grae Named to Nuclear Energy Institute Board of Directors
- Enfission CEO Seth Grae to Speak at NEI Nuclear Energy Assembly
- Lightbridge Corporation to Present at the 19th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference
- Lightbridge CEO to Discuss Benefits of the Company’s Advanced Metallic Nuclear Fuel on Varney & Co. on Fox Business Network
What Lightbridge Does
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.