Recent Press Releases
- Lightbridge CEO Seth Grae to be Featured Today on Bloomberg Radio
- Lightbridge Receives Notification of Patent Grant from the Korean Intellectual Property Office
- Enfission and Lightbridge to Participate in Two Upcoming International Nuclear Energy Industry Conferences
- Enfission and Lightbridge CEO to Participate in Nuclear Power Events in Washington D.C.
What Lightbridge Does
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.