Recent Press Releases
- Lightbridge Receives Notification of Patent Grant from the European Patent Office for its Innovative Fuel Assembly Design
- Lightbridge Retains Porter, LeVay & Rose as its Investor Relations Advisor of Record
- Lightbridge Provides Video Demonstration of Co-Extrusion Manufacturing Process for Lightbridge Fuel™ Rods
- Lightbridge Awarded US Department of Energy GAIN Voucher to Support Irradiation Testing of Lightbridge Fuel™
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.