Recent Press Releases
- Lightbridge CEO to Participate on National Security Panel at the 2019 Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) Annual Conference
- Lightbridge Schedules Fourth Quarter 2018 Earnings & Business Update Conference Call
- Lightbridge to Present at the 5th Annual Gabelli & Company Waste Services Symposium in New York City
- Lightbridge CEO to Participate on Nuclear Energy Panel at the U.S. Capitol
What Lightbridge Does
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.