Recent Press Releases
- Lightbridge Executive Chairman Ambassador Thomas Graham Featured Speaker on Panel Discussion at the United Nations
- Enfission Joint Venture Named 2018 Deal of Distinction by Licensing Executives Society
- Lightbridge Appoints Larry Goldman as Chief Financial Officer & Barbara Kanakry as Controller
- Enfission Meets with U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission to Introduce Lightbridge Fuel
What Lightbridge Does
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.