Recent Press Releases
- Lightbridge CEO to Discuss the Future of Nuclear Power and Advantages of Lightbridge’s Advanced Metallic Nuclear Fuel on Fox Business Network’s Countdown to the Closing Bell
- Lightbridge Receives Patent Approval for Advanced Metallic Fuel Rod and Fuel Assembly Design in Japan
- Lightbridge Reports Initial Testing and Demonstration of its Advanced Metallic Nuclear Fuel to be Conducted in the United States
- Lightbridge to Participate in a Panel Discussion at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies Round Table Event Entitled: “Saudi Arabia’s Nuclear Energy Program and its Nuclear Cooperation Agreement with the US”
What Lightbridge Does
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.