Recent Press Releases
- Lightbridge Schedules Third Quarter 2018 Earnings & Business Update Conference Call
- Lightbridge Receives Notice of Allowance for a Key Patent from the Canadian Intellectual Property Office for its Innovative Fuel Design and Related Manufacturing Method
- Lightbridge Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2018 and Provides Business Update on Enfission and Other Developments
- Lightbridge Receives Notice of Intent to Grant a Key Patent from the European Patent Office for its Innovative Fuel Design
What Lightbridge Does
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.