Recent Press Releases
- Lightbridge Receives Notice of Allowance from the Canadian Intellectual Property Office Relating to the Manufacturing Method for its Innovative Metallic Fuel
- Lightbridge Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2019 and Provides Business Update on Enfission and Other Developments
- Lightbridge Anticipates Maintaining its Listing on NASDAQ Capital Market Following Reverse Split
- Lightbridge CEO Seth Grae to be Featured Today on Bloomberg Radio
What Lightbridge Does
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.