Recent Press Releases
- Lightbridge Receives U.S. Approval for Key Patent for its Innovative Fuel Design
- Lightbridge Secures $4.0 Million Convertible Preferred Stock Investment at $1.50 per Share, Subject to Closing Conditions
- Lightbridge CEO and AREVA's VP of US Nuclear Fuel Business on Bloomberg Radio
- Lightbridge Corporation to Present at RedChip's Global Online Growth Conference
What Lightbridge Does
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.