Recent Press Releases
- Lightbridge Chairman Ambassador Graham to Provide Keynote Speech Entitled ‘Global Hotspots from North Korea to Iran’
- Enfission to Present Regulatory Approval Plan to the U.S. NRC in 2018, Company Announces at World Nuclear Fuel Cycle Conference
- Lightbridge’s Jim Malone to Speak at World Nuclear Fuel Cycle Conference
- Lightbridge Corporation Technology Featured in Leading Scientific Journal; Article Highlights Nonproliferation Benefits of Lightbridge’s Metallic Fuel
What Lightbridge Does
Watch CEO Seth Grae on FOX Business Network March 13, 2018.
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.