Recent Press Releases
- Enfission Joint Venture Named 2018 Deal of Distinction by Licensing Executives Society
- Lightbridge Appoints Larry Goldman as Chief Financial Officer & Barbara Kanakry as Controller
- Enfission Meets with U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission to Introduce Lightbridge Fuel
- Preparatory Work Begins at Fuel Manufacturing Site in Washington State for Lightbridge Fuel™
What Lightbridge Does
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.