Recent Press Releases
- Lightbridge CEO Seth Grae Reappointed to Civil Nuclear Trade Advisory Committee (CINTAC) to U.S. Secretary of Commerce
- Lightbridge CEO Seth Grae Meets with President Trump and Leading Nuclear Industry Executives
- Lightbridge Awarded Patent in China for CANDU Metallic Nuclear Fuel Assembly
- Lightbridge CEO to Participate in Workshop on Nuclear Power in the Middle East
What Lightbridge Does
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.