Recent Press Releases
- Lightbridge Provides Business Update and Announces Fiscal Year 2019 Earnings Results
- Lightbridge to Hold Business Update & Fiscal Year 2019 Earnings Conference Call on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 4pm ET
- Lightbridge Receives Notification of Patent Grant from the European Patent Office for its Innovative Fuel Assembly Design
- Lightbridge Retains Porter, LeVay & Rose as its Investor Relations Advisor of Record
Lightbridge is developing and commercializing next generation nuclear fuel technology that will significantly improve the economics and safety of existing and new reactors, with a meaningful impact on preventing climate change. The company also provides nuclear energy consulting services to commercial and governmental entities worldwide.
Lightbridge will be a global leader in the deployment of safe, transparent and commercially viable non-proliferative civil nuclear generation programs.
To achieve our vision:
- We will be a world leader in the commercialization of advanced fuel designs for existing and future civil power reactors.
- We will provide world-class strategic advisory services to governments and utilities seeking to develop non-proliferative civil nuclear power programs.